Should I or Shouldn't I?

 12-31-2022

 

Should I or Shouldn’t I…It’s the annual question we all face on December 31st every year. The older I get the more likely the answer is shouldn’t. This year is a little different because it will be the last year I can celebrate in Antarctica and besides that, bands will be playing into 2023. We won’t have Dick Clark of course (I know he’s dead) nor Ryan Seacrest (I probably spelled that incorrectly and I’m pretty sure he’s still alive). 


There will also be a bunch of sloppy drunk young people (definition of young now includes anyone 50 or younger). But it is my last chance. What do you think. You still have over 24 hours to make up your mind. I have fewer than 5. I’ve included a few pictures. It really is a fun time just a little cold though but what would Icestock be without a little chill?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cargo Ships and Whales

The Delta

Scott Hut