Busy Day in New Zealand


 10-11-2022

I’m in Christchurch, NZ and I had the delightful experience of sleeping in an actual bed for the first time in about 40 hours. I only had time for about 4 hours of sleep before I had to go to work , but it was restful and much needed.

It’s the small pleasures in life you don’t appreciate until you don’t enjoy them for a period of time. Besides a bed to sleep in, being able to take a hot shower and brushing my teeth are two of those pleasures I was able to engage in both this morning! All I can say is AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I have a busy morning ahead with the following activities scheduled:

Zoom training class

Medical briefing

                                                         Extreme cold weather clothing issue

This afternoon I plan a little “walk about”. It’s spring here and it’s cloudy and dreary with the temperature lingering in the low 50’s. (still way warmer than what I’ll face in the coming days.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cargo Ships and Whales

The Delta

Scott Hut