Antarctic Driver's License

 11-12-2022


Well, I did something today I’ve never done before in Antarctica…I got a drivers license! Well to be honest I didn’t actually get a license, but I did a road exam and I’m now allowed to drive one of our maintenance vans from town to the tower. Most of the drive is on a glacier that has groomed snow. Even so, it’s a pretty bumpy ride.



I spent lots of time today doing work related activities, so I know I’ll sleep well tonight. I think I’m starting to get the best of the computer also. As my wife will tell you I am sorely lacking in computer skills. 

Tomorrow is Sunday here and I always look forward to the brunch they serve. I found a few more stickers but I’m not really sure what they mean. I also found a flyer for a class on Project Management. I find that interesting and strange at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cargo Ships and Whales

The Delta

Scott Hut