Faith, Love & Hope?

 11-14-2022

I saw two crates sitting outside a building near where I work. They have been sitting there for at least two weeks in sub-zero weather. I thought the stickers on the outside were kind of funny! What do you think?

I forgot to tell you the last Chaplin we had here was Ron Faith, his replacement, the catholic priest is John Love. You can’t make this stuff up!! Both are really nice men. I couldn’t help myself, so I asked, “Brother Love’s traveling salvation show” I think he’s heard it many times before, but he took it in good humor. Surely our next Chaplin won’t be Rev. Hope. Okay, okay I’ll stop.

SKUA Nesting


Did I tell you I’ve already seen Skua’s nesting. No penguins yet but I found a nice picture of one until I can get the real thing.



Blow this up and look at the ice crystals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cargo Ships and Whales

The Delta

Scott Hut