Pre-Thanksgiving

 11-23-2022


I thought you might like to see what I had for pre-thanksgiving dinner. Peas and carrots, wild rice, Honey basted chicken, boiled shrimp and the best part apple crisp.

 

As I was walking on the treadmill today after work my view was the Transantarctic Mountain Range. The snow-covered peaks are impressive but the rivers of ice and snow that fill the low areas are just majestic.

 

I’m off to a science lecture in just a few minutes so I’m a little brief today. The whole station population works Thanksgiving Day, but we get Saturday and Sunday off this week. Two days in a row sounds great! I see a long hike it my near future and it looks like the weather is going to cooperate. 

 

Being away from family and friends is always difficult on holidays but everyone tries to make it the best holiday it can be. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cargo Ships and Whales

The Delta

Scott Hut