A Nice Walk and a Yoga Mat!



 12-12-2022

I went for a walk today and found some interesting buildings some I’d seen before and some not. Some I knew what they do there and some not. For instance, “Spot Shop” no idea what they do there. The “eyebrow building” is a science building and the place I had my outdoor survival class in earlier in the year. The McMurdo General Hospital is where I had my tooth repaired. Hotel California is VIP housing, I think. The main base fire department. Mammoth Mountain Inn. I’m sure there’s a story behind the names on the dorms I just don’t know what it is. 




I also came across some more Skuas two of them were in front of the ramp to the Ice Pier where all our ships will dock. It was a nice day for a walk. The temperature was about 30 degrees with little wind. 

One last note. I stopped by the Skua store and scored a yoga matt for my room. I’m very happy about that!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cargo Ships and Whales

The Delta

Scott Hut