Anger

 12-7-2022

Anger… This is something I’d forgotten happens here. It seems to occur about halfway through the season. I’m not a psychiatrist or psychologist so I can’t explain it, but it happens non-the-less. It manifests among friends, co-workers and many times between people who have no association with each other. 

I wonder if it’s the result of the newness of the adventure wearing off or the past and pending holidays away from family and friends that causes the angst. It may be a combination of all those things and more. It’s a lot like politics in that the angry people try to drag everyone around themselves into the caldron of anger. I’m sure military units and families have dealt with this for generations. 

It makes me sad when it appears and again reminds me how precious life is and how often we take it for granted. My new eyes still allow me to witness it but now I don’t allow myself to be drawn in. The good news is it seems to be like a bad cold and works itself out after a couple of weeks. 


Be kind to one another!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cargo Ships and Whales

The Delta

Scott Hut