Christmas Party


 12-23-2022

Just thought I’d take a minute to remember our first responders. Our firefighters at the airfield lined their vehicles up last night so I snapped a couple of pictures. You wouldn’t see this lineup of vehicles anywhere else in the world. Lieutenant John is in one of the pictures. He’s a really nice guy and a heck of a leader. I’m watching the guy’s practice for the Christmas Day softball tournament. Don’t tell them I said this, but they are way better firefighters than softball players, but at least they’re out there trying.

 I took a hike to Hut Point looking for penguins today. No sign of them yet, but there are a bunch of seals. (there’s probably an official name for a bunch of seals). I also found a really cool piece of mother nature ice sculpture. Even with the best cameras though you can’t capture the true beauty of nature with a picture.

 Last little item of news. Tonight, is the big town Christmas Party. It’s one of the highlights of the season, especially for first timers. You can even sit on Santa’s lap to tell him what you want for Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cargo Ships and Whales

The Delta

Scott Hut