Generation Gap


 12-13-2022

Generationally speaking I’m way out of the loop down here. The young folks (and I use that term loosely) enjoy playing board games like Dungeons and Dragons and others I’ve never even heard of. The movies they like all involve Sci-Fi and/or movies with lots of action and killing. Tonight, they ran, “4 Weddings and a Funeral” on one of our TV stations. Those of you who know me well know that I’m a sucker for a good Rom/com or a Christmas Hallmark movie. 

On another station they are running a different classic Christmas movie every night so I’m quite enjoying myself and getting into the holiday spirit. Most of the work areas also have some type of decorations up and tomorrow night they are having a night of caroling and decorating at the Chapel. 

I know the holidays can be quite sad for many people for many reasons. I hope you can find it your heart to reach out to those hurting with love, hope and kindness. I love you all and I’m happy you have enjoyed the blog and I appreciate your kind comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cargo Ships and Whales

The Delta

Scott Hut