Smiling!



 12-29-2022

What makes you smile…I was on the treadmill this afternoon and when I looked down at the timer it read 3443. It made me smile. (It’s the address of the home my dad built and that I lived in while growing up)

It was snowing hard when I left work today and as the snow glanced off my face it made me smile. Smiling led me to think of other things like the faces of my grandchildren. As I told you yesterday the rhubarb dessert made me smile thinking of family. I love to smile because it always gives me a warm fuzzy (do people still say that). It doesn’t take much to make me smile and that makes me smile. Take time to smile.

The set for Ice Stock is almost completely set up. They brought the bleachers up from the softball field for the band fans to sit on (it made me smile) 

All of the back yard chefs are preparing to make their favorite chili recipes. Some of them are really good. On another note, tomorrow is my last working day of 2022. (betcha can’t figure out what that made me do!) Last note: our friends from the French station here sent us an email wishing us Happy New Year (in French of course) along with a picture of their group (included). You know what I did!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cargo Ships and Whales

The Delta

Scott Hut