Floating Pier

1-28-2023 I forgot to tell you the dentist gave me a clean bill (no pun intended) of health and even cleaned my teeth for me. Now that’s McMurdo service! The floating pier is coming along nicely although they have run into some weather delays. I included a couple of pictures. We soon will be able to commence unloading operations. My wife noticed they have set up another camera, like the one I posed for a couple of weeks ago, looking down on the ship docking area. If you can find the site, take a look.
Overall, it was a pretty quiet day. I did my morning exercise, did my weekly laundry, had lunch, took a short nap and then headed off to work. We had a third day of howling winds and reduced visibility but did manage to recover a couple of stray aircraft. Just another day on the tower.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cargo Ships and Whales

The Delta

Scott Hut