Going to the Chapel!

1-22-2023 The Chapel…. I’ve been going to church every Sunday since I’ve been here. As I said before in a blog, I’m the exception to the rule. We had a priest for a few weeks this season, the first in 3 years they say. We are having a Catholic service on Sunday’s and I’m doing the readings each week. We had our biggest group this week (8). Three of the eight are leaving today to go home. I thought you might like to see some historic pictures of the Chapel. The temperature today is quite cold with a howling wind. The ice crystals are blowing again giving the effect of being inside a snow globe. Recently people were strolling around outside. Today they are briskly walking or even running. A taste of winter ahead they say!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cargo Ships and Whales

The Delta

Scott Hut