National Geographic Cruise Ship

 2-13-2023

Abuzz… The town is abuzz with excited chatter about leaving and moving on to the next chapter in life. It’s fun to eavesdrop on conversations. They are exactly opposite of the talk I heard in Christchurch on the way to McMurdo last fall. It’s interesting how we are always ready for a new beginning in whatever form that may take. I freely admit I’m excited to be going home as well. Today begins my last week of work and all-things-being-equal I’ll be on a plane home a week from today.

On the way to the bus stop this morning I noticed a small cruise ship positioned behind the Coast Guard Ice Breaker. It said National Geographic on the side. I didn’t even know National Geographic had a cruise ship!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cargo Ships and Whales

The Delta

Scott Hut